Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Challenge #13 - Oh Baby!

Welcome to The Card Concept. 

This week we have a theme for you to try! You must use the theme and create your card in one of the styles of the designers. 

The styles are explained HERE.


Clean & Simple

Deanna Dean


Having one main image with only a sentiment will keep your card CAS.


Clean & Graphic

A limited colour scheme keep things clean!


Clean & Layering



Sweet baby images colored with my Copic markers make for a simple layered baby card.


Shabby Chic


Inspired by the rattle cookie, I created a shabby chic card with an interactive rattle filled with sequins  to welcome a bouncing baby girl!


Freestyle Collage



By using 2 circle punches you get this really cute Pram.

Classy & Elegant

Lee Ann Barrett



I was inspired by the shaped buggy cookie, so fussy cut my traditional image and added lots of layers and pearls.


Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

    This challenge will end on Monday, July 7 at Noon (PST).

    4 comments:

    1. What gorgeous DT cards - this theme just encourages cuteness!

      Sharon
      x

      ReplyDelete
    2. I commented on the one behind me and back a few… thanks for the fun challenge! There isn't one ahead of me?

      ReplyDelete
    3. What brilliant inspiration here - thanks ladies:)

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a great bookmark this is now as a source for baby card inspiration from both the DT's incredible cards and the gallery! Thank you! I'm glad I was able to play since I needed a baby card!! Hugs, Darnell

      ReplyDelete